The Police Accountability Board is Now Accepting Reports

File A Report Below

Disclaimer: Submitting this report is NOT the same as filing a Notice of Claim, which is required for filing a lawsuit against The City of Rochester for money damages. For more information about filing a Notice of Claim, please call The City of Rochester Law Department at (585) 428-6949 or visit

About Us

Learn more about the Rochester PAB.

Learn More

Partner With Us

Join Rochester PAB and learn how you can help.

Learn More

PAB News & Updates

Stay up-to-date and learn what is new with PAB.

Learn More