The PAB welcomes and encourages you to participate in the discussion on this site. By contributing to this site, you agree to not post any content that contains advertising for private or political purposes, harassing or defaming images or language, pornographic content, encouragement of illegal activity and the sharing of confidential, proprietary or otherwise restricted information. To keep the discussion, open and relevant, PAB staff moderate all content on this site after it is submitted. PAB reserves the right to delete any content and block or remove any users that violate the Terms of Participation. If you have any questions about the terms of participation for the site, please contact the Public Affairs, Digital Media Manager at 585-629-6532.
The PAB reserves the right to report, review, edit, move or delete any material submitted as a comment on its social media accounts that contain the following:
- Promotions or endorsements for political campaigns or candidates; or Topics that are off-subject or out of context;
- Threats, harassment, discrimination or defamation;
- Offensive terms that target protected classes;
- Personal Identifying Information or Sensitive Personal Information;
- Obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest;
- Pornographic content;
- Incites, encourages, or promotes violence or illegal activity;
- Information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety;
- Sharing of confidential, proprietary or otherwise restricted information;
- Advertisements or promotions for a commercial product or service, or individual;
- Posting of malicious content such as malware, ransomware, etc.
RIGHT TO REPORT THREATENING COMMENTS
The PAB reserves the right to report any comments that imply harm or imminent danger to yourself or others. By submitting or posting a comment, you accept that the PAB has the right to contact the appropriate authorities to report any suspicious activities, threats or behaviors.
Thank you for visiting the PAB on this site. The opinions and beliefs expressed on this site are those of the users and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the PAB. Comments posted on this site are not considered formal public comment and are not promised or guaranteed to be accurate, current, or complete. The PAB assumes no responsibility for and expressly disclaims responsibility for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Links or advertisements provided on this website may have been placed there by the social media provider and not the PAB. Their placement does not constitute endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of those items. Once you follow a link to another website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that website.