When to File a Report?
- You or someone you know has had a bad, or questionable experience with the Rochester Police Department.
- RPD didn’t respond when they were called.
- RPD used unnecessary force against you or someone you know.
- You were a victim of or witnessed someone being discriminated against by RPD officers. Discrimination is the unfair treatment of different people based on race, age, or sex, mental health condition, or more.
- You were or you witnessed someone being wrongly searched by RPD.
- You were or you witnessed somebody’s property being taken wrongfully by RPD.